- TCINEMADROM sells MOVIECASH on the CINEMADROM website and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The MOVIECASH token can be bought and sold on the Exchanges an unlimited number of times, thus earning on the difference in rates.
- Having bought MOVIECASH for the first time on a cryptocurrency exchange, you can get additional tokens as a bonus of 20%.
- The proceeds from the sale are spent on the production of films and series.
- The MOVIECASH can be exchanged for movie rights or LUTOKEN with a 15% bonus.
- The initial minimum cost of MOVIECASH is fixed at $ 0.1. This minimum value is guaranteed by film rights to films and TV shows.
- Depending on the total volume of MOVIECASH sold, its minimum cost increases.
- The MOVIECASH, like other cryptocurrencies, can be subject to significant volatility. Even if the value of the MOVIECASH falls below $ 0.1, its holder can exchange the MOVIECASH for movie rights at the rate of $ 0.1 and receive part of the earned profit of films and TV shows.
- When holding the MOVIECASH, the user is paid 8% of this amount monthly, which is stored in the wallet. Remuneration is paid in MVH tokens.
- After the exchange for movie rights or LUTOKEN, the MOVIECASH is burned.