HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN BY INVESTING IN A MOVIE?
• “AVATAR” = Budget - $ 250 million; Box office more than - $ 2 billion.
• “AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR” = Budget - $ 320 million; Box office more than - $ 2 billion.
• “THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS” = Budget - $ 250 million; Box office more than - $ 1.3 billion.
These are blockbusters, and large film production budgets. For comparison, consider the average budget and low-budget films.
• “NO ESCAPE” = Budget - $ 16 million; Box office - $ 55 million.
• “OPEN WATER” = Budget - $ 130 thousand; Box office - $ 55 million.
• “DEAD MAN'S SHOES” = Budget - $ 1.1 million; Box office - $ 158 million.•“DETONATOR” = Budget - $ 8 million; Box office - $ 458 million.
Of course, these are vivid examples and many films do not shoot so profitably. But one profitable film can close the losses of the other nine films and still earn.
SUCH A SCHEME FOR INVESTORS (CO-PRODUCERS) OFFERS CRYPTO PROJECT CINEMADROM.
1.Portfolio investment in various films.
2.The main films for investment and production - low-budget and medium-budget film projects. Although it is possible the presence on the platform and large budget films.
3.Investing is divided into stages. Investors in the early stages get big bonuses.
4.Insurance against losses is offered to investors. If according to the results of distribution, the film brought a loss - the investor loses nothing and gets his money.
You have the opportunity to become a co-producer of the film and make money on this process. Film projects - cinemadrom.com/project_en