Fill out and submit this information (Know Your Customer).
Only authenticated users are allowed to submit the form. If you are already registered, Please login and try again.
The first step is for the applicant to enter some general info like first and last name and proceed to the proof of identity.
According to the international Know Your Customer standards you can verify your identity with any official government document — ID-card, passport or driving license. After taking a photo of your document, please send us the pictures, using the form.
Now we need your selfie picture with the same document. That’s how we can confirm that the document belongs to its owner. At this stage the system will not accept a photo of the document, without the owner in the same picture with it.
You can confirm the address with one of the following documents:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Tax invoice
- Other government issued residential statements / certificates
What you should notice:
- If you attach utility bill or bank statement, they must be issued within the last 3 months and printed on the official form.
- We need to confirm your residency address; the system doesn’t accept addresses of legal entities or relatives.
- Your document must contain the full name (as in the ID), the owner’s address and the date of issue.
- The system doesn’t accept documents in ligature without Latin transliteration. If your document is fully in Arabic or another language with ligature, you have to make a notarized translation in English.
- You must provide a photo of the whole document. None of the banks or regulators accepts pieces of the documents. And so don’t we.
- If your address is stated in your passport or driving license, you will not be able to confirm your identity and place of residence with the same document. In this case, use another document at the identity check stage — driving license, another type of the passport or ID-card.